RESPOSIBLE CONDUCT OF GAMBLING
NO ID = NO ENTRY
Acceptable ID: Current Drivers License
RTA Photo Card
• All Staff are RCG trained
• Staff are not permitted to Gamble whilst on duty, this includes Poker Machines, TAB and Keno.
• Staff are not permitted to gamble in Uniform
• We do not give credit.
• We promote Patron Self-Exclusion Scheme.
• Provision of Problem gambling Counseling Services.
• We do not offer inducements to gamble.
• All prize wins on a gaming machine over $2,000 are paid by crossed cheque ( If a player request the cheque can be made for a larger amount, or for the full value of the prize ).
• Player information brochures are available at all times.
• We operate a Mandatory Poker machine Shutdown
• Clocks are located in the Gaming Area.
• Player Monthly Activity Statements are available free on request.
• Cashing of Cheques
− Cheques are only cashed for Current Financial Members of the Club.
− Cheque cashing limit of $400.
− Limit of one cheque per Member per/day can be cashed.
− We do not cash 3rd Party Cheques.
− We only cash Cheques made payable to the Club.
− We will not cash a cheque for a person who has had a cheque dishonoured, unless outstanding amount has been paid to the venue.
− All cheques which have been cashed are banked within 2 working days.
• Cheques may not be cashed for members who are under suspension from the club or whose name appears on the list of members who are under suspension from the Club or whose name appears on the list of members not entitled to cash cheques, This list is situated at reception and poker machine change counter.
• All cashed cheques are to be entered into the ‘cheque cashing register’ upon approval, located at the poker machine change counter.
• Minors are not permitted to gamble.
• Minors are not permitted in the Gaming Area
• Prizes from our player reward scheme or other gaming machine promotions are not:
− offered or presented in the form of cash.
− in excess of $1,000 in value.
− able to be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
What is ClubSAFE?
ClubSAFE is the club industry's Responsible Conduct of Gambling Program. ClubSAFE, which was initially developed by ClubsNSW with significant input from the Australian Institute for Gambling Research, is a comprehensive package designed to help registered clubs manage responsible gambling operations that meet legislative requirements and community expectations
THINK! ABOUT YOUR CHOICES
Gambling More, Enjoying it Less? CALL Gambling Help (NSW) counselling service
1800 858 858
Crescent Head Country Club is committed to the responsible Conduct of Gambling